Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Celebrity Online Dating - Who Are You Really?

So I found this article a while back about Adele when she was first getting famous. She admitted to having a profile on EHarmony but for obvious reasons, she was unable to post any pictures of herself. So she graciously admits that she didn’t experience much interaction. But it leaves me to wonder, did she try to hint at who she might be? I mean, she was probably honest in some ways, right? Here’s what I’d imagine:



Or maybe it wasn't even that subtle. Maybe it straight out said, "Hobbies include sitting at my piano writing about the ex love of my life, and attending award shows."

Ok, maybe she wasn’t that honest. But the point is, can we read into someone’s subtle hints in their profile? What would it actually be saying to us? Let’s attempt to decode, shall we?

Rich….Cash….not too hard to read into that one! (sing along) Money money money money….MONEY! It also makes me wonder if it’s McCullough Culken in disguise. (Richie Rich...anyone?)

Now, I doubt that this guy is famous, but he just seems like he'd be bad news bears to play Uno with.

Point of the story is, if you see a profile photo that looks like this:

Or this:


Or this:

Be aware. It happens. I mean, just ask Adele. "We could have had it all...."

To read the article on Adele's online dating experience, click below. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment