Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Can't Hold Me Down

Before I get started on this week's topic, I have to tell you guys that I'm almost wondering if enough friends of friends of friends have begun reading this blog and have figured out that I'm the girl writing it because lately, the quantity of material I'm finding in their ridiculous profiles AND messages is just absurd! Maybe Christmas is just coming early for Plentytodish. Speaking of which, stay tuned for a holidays edition in a week or so. :)

Anyways, the profiles that fascinate me the most (and coincidently turn me off the most for my own personal searching) are those who list their intentions as "Casual Dating / No Commitment." It just makes me wonder why they don't just go out to the bars and meet lots of willing people there. But I suppose that only works for weekends and evenings. Using a dating site, you can find a potential booty call 24/7!
That's the spirit, PoF. You're like 7/11. "You may not always be doing business, but you're always open." (Anyone who understands that reference has an A in my book.)
Anyways, I find these profiles so interesting because they are ansolutely free to post the most obnoxious things, because they've already relayed the message that they don't really care if you stick around or what you think of them on a deeper level. Therefore, they can be as crass as they want. So if you still message or reply to them, they're golden!
So I’ve taken the best excerpts from the various sections of a profile and listed them below to create the best combined profile of those only seeking casual dating/ no commitment on PoF.

Usernames:
Tubesock**
.sneak.**
SexyCologne**
Most_Precious_Blood** - he must be a Malfoy

Profile Photos:

"Obligatory" shirtless with a defined V picture
















Modeling underwear pic
















Catchphrases:               
They call me Plan B
Thugs get lonely too
Looking for sexy lady to play golf
In Tempe, AZ until this afternoon

Marital Status:


Living together - I'm sorry...what?? Who are you living with that is important enough to mention on here, but whom which you're not actually in a relationship with?














Fish personality:
Barracuda -  sounds about right...

Longest Relationship:
(Say what?)
ah, ha ha ha ha!

Interests:
“You and her”
“My deer lady our connection my rider” –say what???
"sex" - gee, you think?

About me:
“If a game is on, don’t bother me!”
"I'm new to Phoenix show me a good time?"

I don't think hashtags are necessary in blogging but if they were, this one would be mine: #thisiswhatyouregettingyourselfinto

No comments:

Post a Comment