Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Crazy Boy Say What?? Part 2

I have a Special Announcement to make: You win, I caved!

This blog will now contain specimens of humanity from both PoF and OkCupid. I made a profile there too, and I must say, I'm kind of impressed. OkCupid's strategies of match making is much more apparent than PoF. OkCupid has a questions section in which you answer questions for them to match your compatibility with others. These questions range from silly to super personal, and gives you the option to display each one publicly or privately, just for compatibility measurement-sake. What I find interesting though, is while I'd expect to have more accurate success with OkCupid with that kind of method, I have yet to find a single person that I feel enough drive to really enter into conversation with.

But more about those questions before I get to the crazy messages men send. Below is the most absurd question I could find to help explain the structure of the questionaire that OC uses.


Part I: You answer the question & select if you want it viewable to the public on your profile or not
Part II: You list which answer you find acceptable from another person
Part III: You select how important that your answers resemble one another (from slightly important to mandatory)

Here is just a small sample of all the possible questions you could receive. (But you can skip over answering them if you choose.)






So we will see what this site brings forth from here on out. Aren't you excited? Because I really am. (I think that means I have no real life.)


Now onto the messages! Crazy boy say what???? Part 2



Men are pretty bold online. Check out his username. Is this the male version of the title "Disco Stick?" Also, might I add, that there are no photos of me on either profile that display my back side.


Ahahahaha! That's funny. But no. I actually never quite understood that song, even though it was a blast to dance to.

 
Some boys just can't take silence for an answer.

Hold onto your panties, ladies. We've got the most talked-about sexy man, live and virtually in our presence.


I'm sure this would cause heart palpitations for some ladies, but this just made me laugh. He combined a lot of favorites for ladies: chocolate, wine, Luke Bryan, and an invisioned romantic destination.


I was just feeling sassy on this day, so I decided to respond, and I can't lie. I loved participating in this convo, even ever so briefly. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hopefully Turkey Day will bring more pictures of holiday festivities to PoF & OC profiles! Just in time for my Holiday edition ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment