Tuesday, December 18, 2012

--Quick Insert-- (That's what he said...)

I know I said I wasn't going to put together another post until after the New Year, but I just had to share this one thing with you guys. I saw it and it was too good / obvious to wait until I could put together a whole post relating to it.


Wait for it....



The Reply in my head: Thanks...you too!

But seriously...I think this guy is prettier than I am! Plus, I really like his lip gloss. I even double checked his profile. It specifically says he's interested in "women who like men." Sir, you're going to have trouble finding a woman that is secure enough in her own beauty/sexuality AND likes her MEN to look like....well, another beauty...and still have a penis. Just sayin.

One week until Christmas! Then New Years! Happy Holidays, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment