Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Flash Back ~ Video Evidence!

Hello world! It's a rainy day here in Arizona which doesn't happen often but when it does, it tends to make people just want to stay in their pajamas and be lazy. Well I can't really do that right now as I have to work but perhaps it'll pass for an excuse as to why I'm being slightly lazy and re-sharing older information but with a twist!

Back in October (freaking forever ago, I know) I mentioned a PoF user named John that messaged me with an offer of references. Well I took him up on those references  and in the post that followed, I gave you all a tid-bit of what those convos sounded like but... now I'm excited to announce that my friends finally became technologically savvy enough to post the videos we filmed of those conversations on YouTube!

Flash Back:

Oct 8th: Real Creepers Come With References


 This is John. He offers references to young ladies such as myself to make himself appear to be a more eligible bachelor, despite being of an older age. Now he’s no senior citizen, but 43 is not typically in the range of girls in their early to mid 20s. All I had to do was say that references were an interesting approach to take and suddenly I received a list of friends AND exes! – Whom could “vouch” for him.

Well, believe it or not, I called each of his references on speaker phone while two friends sat beside me filming the whole ordeal. It was quite hilarious.
Most notable about these references was their age range. They were not all my age as he indicated in his initial message above. However, two of his exes were still a decent number of years younger than him, which makes sense if he wants to prove his eligibility for someone my age. However, what can a 16-year-old-boy that he’s known for a little over a year, really say in respect of his character?? In this particular case, not very much. In fact, the kid basically sold him out.
Ryan – “He’s nice. He (John) hits on any girl that moves, but he’s nice.”
Even his two closest friends seemed to reveal crucial information, even in their best attempts to defend their buddy. Jessa and Derek happen to be riding in the car together when I called, making it easy to speak to them simultaneously. When I asked them if John could be described as a gentleman, they responded with: “He is in his own way." Apparently, he comes across as "rough" and "obnoxious” but really is "nice at heart." I believe we have a winner, girls! ;)
Once I gather those videos from the girls...they will be all yours for the viewing. :)


So now, you have access to these videos in their raw state. I hope that you'll forgive the giggling and the lack of editing but I don't have the proper programs to make thi ssuper pro-status footage. I have two of the three phone calls recorded. Honestly, the whole idea just fell into my lap and the project just escalated from there. And thankfully, two of my friends were silly/eager enough to take it on with me. Also, take note of the martini glass on the table (filled with only orange juice of course) ;) Also, enjoy the insiders view of my apartment and my lazy-day attire. You're Welcome!

This is the video of the first phone call with John's ex-girlfriend, Destiny.

What a cute still shot, right? ^^^

I think my favorite quotes from this were  "He talks online a lot with younger girls because he's up late at night" (Awkward....) and "He's pretty good with the bearded dragons" (omg...you're killing me!).

In case you couldn't hear a lot of what was above, here was our discussion of what took place.


The next video captures the failed call of John's friend, Derek, and the successful phone call with Ryan, who is one of John's customers and now friend...even though he's 16!



Like I said before, Ryan totally sold poor John out to be a creeper.
I hope you enjoyed this post and all of our silly facial expressions. I'm not sure if I'll do something like this again but you always gotta try something new, right? For no other reason than to just have a silly Sunday with two of your girlfriends. :)

-Yours Truly

1 comment:

  1. Hey, i recognize that couch and entertainment center, lol

    ReplyDelete