Thursday, June 7, 2012

Best & Worst "Catch Phrases" Round 1

"Catch phrases" are what I call the headline below a person's profile picture.

Ezmoney****: “need a open minded woman”
            I’ve only been on this site for 2 months, but I’ve learned that when a guy posts he wants an open minded girl, he doesn’t exactly mean someone who is accepting of other people’s opinions and viewpoints, or even understanding of their personal baggage. He usually means a girl who is open to a certain level of crazy in the bedroom.

Bigblue********: “Its Saturday and I’m board. Lets do something”
            Ok. I’ll bring over a spelling book and quiz you. Sound fun?

Phoenician*****: “I GOT THIS LOVE IN MY HEART…”
I just found this interesting because in his profile picture, his shirt has the image of his own face in the center of his chest. So you mean you have a love for yourself, huh?
           
MechEddie***: “’I’m so mean I make medicine sick’ –Ali”
            Well that’s unnerving. Or at the very least, not very welcoming to the female gender.

Someguy****: “plenty of fish, but looking for my Nemo!”
I’m pretty sure Nemo wasn’t a love story. So unless you’re looking for your lost son with a gimp hand…well I don’t think you’d find him here anyways.

AZRed**: “I might be weird, but I’m not a douche-canoe”
            A what???

Russdogg**: “I’m a catch to be displayed. Lol”
            So you want to be someone’s arm candy? Well he definitely isn’t a bad looking guy.

Slappy*****: “no thanks not right now.”
            Then why do you keep your account active?

ArizonaSunDa**: “interesting sexy women apply”
            Well, sir, it helps if the seeker is interesting and sexy first. But no worries. It’s not like your headline puts pressure on us ladies.

Electric******: “Shark bait hoo haha!
            Anyone from our generation has to love this one. Agreed?

I hope you found these as funny or ridiculous as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment