Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Messages That Make You Say...crazy boy say what??

These are a few messages I've received that are head scratchers, jaw droppers, or just plain weird. And keep in mind, these are all the FIRST INITIAL messages from people I'd never heard from before. Feel free to let me know what you think I should say back to these guys.

Jay****: sent 5/4/12 "lol their brother and sister too... haha I don't know. So you're a journalist.That's really cool. What are the main things you...journalize?"

Really?? A for effort on proving you read my profile. F for trying to come up with an intelligent question. This reminds me of a favorite movie: "So what's the symbology?" Anyone? :)

StillFresh********: sent 5/23/12 "Your very attractive....why don't you have a boyfriend?"

What does one say to that? In any situation, live or online? Um...because I have 11 toes? Or I'm a workaholic? Or maybe because I have severe emotional issues? Will any possible answer suffice?

Slappy*****: sent 5/27/12 "Nice. Beautiful."

Are we playing a game? I can list adjectives too. "Spiratic. Incomplete."

ArizonaSundevil**: sent 5/26/12 "Your sexy! Yummy! I want you to come over and have fun with me at my condo. I live near ***** and ******* in Mesa."

What is this? MySpace? Did I login to junior high again?

TonyD****: sent 5/26/12 "Country Girl (Shake it for me) Luke Bryan.....you so remind me of this song!"

Awesome. Thanks. That's just awkward....

Desert****: sent 5/19/12 "Nice pics :) Sorry to be so forward, but do you have any interest in an orally bi guy at all?"

Omg...what!? How does that work in your logic?! Wait, don't tell me. That's just....mind blowing.

AZMik**: sent 5/17/12 "so I dont have a pic just yet. How do I upload a photo off my phone?"

What am I? Your POF tech support agent?

Evo***: sent 5/29/12 "I would do battle with a family of wolverines inside of a port-o-potty with my hands tied behind my back and a painters brush strapped to my head as my only weapon just to get the chance to split a 5th of vodka with the male nurse that was in the delivery room when you were born.

.....there are no words in my head. Literally. So on that note.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment