Thursday, January 31, 2013

Do You Want The Lights On Or Off?

Have you ever heard the song, "Everyone is a little bit racist"? Well, this post is kinda like that, except it's "Everyone is a little bit kinky."

Everyone has things they like or don't like in the bedroom, that's natural. And then there are the people who stand out from the rest  because they just so happen to really, really like something in particular that is not very typical or easy to understand.

For example, this OkCupid guy...

I'm not gonna lie, that's a little intimidating...

But hey, to each their own!

I may have mentioned this before but ni modo (no matter)-- Within the first week of being on PoF, I was messaged by a man named William, asking me to walk on his back in heels. The kicker...he would pay me $300 for it. My brain went into a flurry of thoughts, such as: God, that would hurt! Well, he is a broad shouldered man so maybe it doesn't hurt too bad. But if he's not into pain than why would he like that?? Who would agree to do this? Well, maybe I would if I was poor, unafraid of stranger danger and the chance of being molested by this bear of a man.....Oh well. Later, the price range went up to $500. Damn my reasonable sense of security!
Now, of all fetishes and kinky things someone could come up with, I didn't expect to see this one.

Ownmeplease** wants a girl to teach him how to put on makeup, wants her to be the dominant one, is 44 years old and has never been married. Sounds to me like he wants a gender reversal situation. He's wants to be the stereotypically submissive one while his partner (presumably he wants her to be a her) to she-man-handle him. Interesting...

Next up, GreenMario** – First off, I have to say that I immediately wanted to call him Luigi instead. (Anyone?) Secondly, although he is being fairly blunt, his interests do lack some originality believe it or not. They include reading comics/graphic novels, sex and having fun.

and he had more pics but “I guess they weren’t appropriate for this site” :/ whoa there, sir...


I'm questioning the quality of your judgement right now, just so you know.
 
But fetish or no fetish, whether you have something in mind or a potential partner does, there are just certain things that (should) cause the red flags in your brain to go up.
Hmmm...why might I NOT respond to this guy?

That's just a little TOO honest, sir. But then again, I guess I'll just say Thank you and move along.

Another possible endeavour for kinksters: (I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before) They often use their online dating profile as a business opportunity in addition to seeking company. I've been offered "professional massages," multiple sugar daddy relationships, and we can now add creepy "modeling" opportunities to the list. Below is just the second half of his message. The first half was just a slew of vague compliments about my profile. Now whether you'd respond to this next fellow either for sexual purposes or wardrobe purposes is entirely up to you....in my opinion, NEITHER! Run away...

Did you catch a glimpse of that email address? Milk my .... :/

So do you want to see those designs? I know you do. I got you covered. Item #1:


$60?! Talk about overpricing for what looks to be a combo of a bikini and a sexy tennis skirt with a "hardly there" underwear piece.

Item #2:

Ok, once again I see a bikini top and a....what the hell is that supposed to be? I don't think he finished this one...

Item #3:


A not so sexy, Hawaiian inspired halter romper. Translation for men: halter = one strap around the neck & romper = a cuter name for what was previously referred to as overalls. This is actually the first piece photographed when you click on the site and to be honest, I made this face in reaction D:

So what do you like to do when the lights are off? Or on, whatever.

-Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment