Thursday, January 17, 2013

No Theme Thursday -- Just Randoms

Happy Thursday everyone! You're so close to the finish line for the work week! Unless you work in the service or retail industry or some other weekend job...then, well...you are on your way! Yeah, that's all I got for you, sorry.

Anyways, I felt uneasy leaving this week off with that last serious post. It was such a Debbie Downer. Gross. But cheer up, old chap! Here are some randoms I put together for your amusement. Enjoy!

So Dr. Evil's cat dropped in for a visit...

Does that make you randy, baby?

I ran a search for men between 23-29 in my area and this was one of the results:


Why don't I believe you?

I'm tying together these next two screen shots to give them a silly title:
It's An Officer and A "Gentleman"...

I don't know whether to look for a fluffy bear or to about-face the other way!


I always wanted to meet a Southern gentleman. Man, What.A.Charmer.

Now, when it comes to messages such as the one below, I used to ignore them (after I take a screen shot of it first of course), but lately I've been responding to see what other kind of information I can get out of these guys. (Expect a full report soon-ish.)

Damn my conservative moral compass! If only I could bring myself to not look at this as a form of prostitution, I'd be all over this like a whore on a...well, you know. (Too far?)
Here is what I learned: this guy SOLELY wants BJs. That's it. Nada mas. I can't decide if he's just attempting to be more STD conscious or just really prefers BJs to sex. Whatever, who knows.


When I opened the message below, I immediately glanced at the picture and assumed (incorrectly) that this was going to be a kind, sweet message. Haha, false.

I mean, how bizarre!
Oh, let me count the ways:
  1. Your preference is a webcam visual as opposed to meeting in person....somebody is hoping the camera will add 10 lbs.
  2. I actually didn't think he was bad looking but his message clearly indicates that he does.
  3. Why did you choose a picture with children in it?? (The children's faces have been professionally fuzzed out in order to protect their identity so as to not be associated with this creepy, insecure man.)

Have a great weekend!

Yours Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment