Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Many Faces of Online Dating (for the ladies)

When people ponder joning online dating, they want to know who they'll find on there. Will they meet Mr./Ms. Right? Will they click on the hook up of their lifetime? Will they scroll over the profile who shares their sexual fantasy? Well, who the hell knows. What I can tell you is that you will not be without your options. It doesn't matter what kind of persona you transmit from your profile because you will be messaged by more than just your type. No doubt about it. But I'm sorry fellas, I couldn't add any photos of ladies just yet. I reached out to a few contacts to ask for content and they have either deleted their profiles (too many bad experiences I suppose) or just couldn't get them to me. Perhaps I'll just make a fake profile as a boy to give you your own version of this post. Hm..... ;) Deceptive or investigative?

But for the ladies:

The shy guy....seriously all of his photos are like this. Poor thing.


The not so shy guy....personally, I hate these photos. But maybe I'd like them if I was looking for a one night stand and wanted to know what his bed actually looked like before I plan to be seen in it. Who knows.



The extra confident guy:

Mr. Universe, ladies and gentlemen

The married guy, or aka the chicken shit scum bag (oh, I'm sorry. Was that rude? oh well.):

Obvsly, his profile picture is not his actual picture. This is Jeremy Piven from Entourage. In fact, this photo is for the show Entourage and can be found on the 3rd page of Google Images.

The Bitter Benny:


You seriously had no other photo you could have chosen?




















Jacob Black and the rest of the Wolf Pack:



The token hot black man:

He's French & Jamaiican...and it's hot hot hot!
The hot nerd:

His caption: "too good to be true"....no, but for real. This is too much to handle.

The bad asses:

I want their job!

The self-proclaimed rebel:



The artistic, creative, sensitive guy

I actually really like the way that this was taken.

The guys who like to show off their "guns":

Jenna Marbles 'dumb jock' voice: "I like to pick things up and then put them down."

And the ones who actually carry guns:




Well, I think that's a good summary of what's out there. In other news, I had a short freak out this week. I thought I'd been discovered!

For like 2 minutes I was recapping all of my posts wondering what the hell I had said in my blog that would indicate a connection to my profile. Turns out, I know him. (silly me) I just didn't recognize him with big ol' sun glasses on his face. Hey Wes!

So I have absolutely no reason to post this last picture other than it's freaking funny.


Have a great week!

-Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment