Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Be Careful, It's A Jungle Out There

I’ve been on PoF for a few months now and out of nowhere I began stumbling upon profile’s that included photos of the user with a wild animal of some sort. Is there a theme or a bulletin somewhere that I missed that says this is the cool thing to do? I don’t know but either way I thought I’d share these with you. Let’s start with a really ferocious one….
Just kidding. I just thought this was really funny. Hippo’s are actually a really dangerous animal. Although I don’t think we need to worry about this one.


Ok, so this one isn't ferocious either but it's not exactly the common domestic pup we’d find next to a stick-figure family on those car window stickers. Also, this is the same guy as in the picture with the fake hippo. Don't know what he's aiming to sell through these pictures but whatevs.



Here kitty, kitty. Op, big kitty!
I don't know what happened here. This wild baby  tiger became domesticated somehow. But I bet this guy feels really cool feeding a tiger in his sun glasses.

This looks more like he paid to take a picture with the tiger at the zoo and knelt down as close as possible while praying he doesn’t trip and fall on top of the animal. Or he's possibly taking advantage of the poor tiger, but before you call PETA, she seems ok with it.


I know it's blurry but that's the online photo world for you. And this picture is very random, but we all have a secret love of Bambi I guess.


 Now something has clearly gone terribly wrong. But don’t worry, all must have ended well. He lived to post the photo on his profile afterall. Good thing he was wearing nice running shoes.

Happy Fishing! But be careful. You never know what's lurking in the next profile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment