Monday, October 8, 2012

Legitimate Creepers Come With References

So I don’t know if this has been particularly obvious to you, as my readers, but I have a rule about this blog. I’d say, 99% of the people I mention or post about on here, I have NEVER contacted or replied to via message, chat, etc. Whereas, any gentleman that I’ve taken the time to hold a conversation with, get to know, or meet in person, has never been posted about on this site. In fact, a special few of those gentlemen now continue to be friends of mine and even share in this blog often as readers and sometimes even as contributing sources of information. :) And they seem to enjoy it, once I assured them that they themselves, or our dates, have not been included in its posts.
That other 1% came about recently when i decided there was something just too interesting to pass up. More commonly, a guy messaged me with something so awkward or so freakishly interesting, that I had to reply solely to see if they would man-up to their own claims And I’ll admit, I solely opened up that door of communication with your interest in mind. And boy, have I found some doosies. (Is that how you spell that word?)
I have shared the opening statements of these two gentleman before, and now I will unveil what has become an abundance of awesomeness and scary, scary creeper-like behavior.
Firstly, you all should meet MrAwesome**. I first introduced him to you on Sept. 10 in What Are You Hiding Behind That Profile? – which looking back, was precisely the right question to be asking.
It all began August 23, when I received a message so awkward, especially coming from what looked like a really normal profile, that I had to respond. I guess I was just curious to see how’d he explain himself and the way he chose to approach messaging me.

At first, he admitted that he was surprised that I’d responded at all. So I asked him, why would he message someone like that if he didn’t expect them to respond. He said he wants to see if the girl could have a sense of humor. I told him that a sense of humor is relative and that his came across rather creepy. Then he decided to prove my judgment accurate.
From that point on the conversation became intimate and more than suggestive in nature, but also random and illogical. Here’s the kicker though, I never messaged him again and yet I still receive a message every couple of weeks. It’s now October…Here is the majority of September for you.

We have officially reached CREEPER STATUS.
---
The second bundle of awesomeness I have this week is yet another previous visitor that I promised to scope out for further indulgence.

This is John. He offers references to young ladies such as myself to make himself appear to be a more eligible bachelor, despite being of an older age. Now he’s no senior citizen, but 43 is not typically in the range of girls in their early to mid 20s. All I had to do was say that references were an interesting approach to take and suddenly I received a list of friends AND exes! – Whom could “vouch” for him.

Well, believe it or not, I called each of his references on speaker phone while two friends sat beside me filming the whole ordeal. It was quite hilarious.

Most notable about these references was their age range. They were not all my age as he indicated in his inital message above. However, two of his exes were still a decent number of years younger than him, which makes sense if he wants to prove his eligibility for someone my age. However, what can a 16-year-old-boy that he’s known for a little over a year, really say in respect of his character?? In this particular case, not very much. In fact, the kid basically sold him out.
Ryan – “He (John) hits on any girl that moves.”
Even his two closest friends seemed to reveal crucial information, even in their best attempts to defend their buddy. Jessa and Derek happen to be riding in the car together when I called, making it easy to speak to them simultaneously. When I asked them if John could be described as a gentleman, they responded with: “He is in his own way." Apprently, he comes across as "rough" and "obnoxious” but really is "nice at heart." I believe we have a winner girls! ;)
Once I gather those videos from the girls...they will be all yours for the viewing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment