Monday, October 29, 2012

Real or Fake?


Ok, so I'm on Facebook and I'm just about to close out of the window when I saw this ad along the side banner. I am absolutely positive that this guy is on PlentyOfFish.com, which leads me to wonder if FB reps just decided that he has the face of a poster boy? Or is he really just that for both sites: a poster boy?

Conspiracy, I tell you.

Also, continuing the theme of "real or fake," but on a complete side note: I have pretty consistent numbers showing readers in countries like Russia, Germany, France, and a few others. I only know one person in Germany, but not Russia or France. So I'm curious, how did you stumble upon this site? Are you actually real people?? lol The most recent additions are China and Denmark! Welcome!

If you're from another country and you read this, please post a comment below with your first name and tell me how you found PlentyToDish. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment